(To view comments or to comment please scroll down to the bottom of the post you wish to comment on, and click comments. You can use an existing account or select a custom name of your own choosing, by using the menu once you are ready to post a comment. Select name from the menu then chose a name of your choice. All comments are welcome.) Dont forget to click followers at the right as no self proclaimed mad genius satirical super hero is complete without followers. Thanks!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finally Someone Willing to Stand Up to All Those Experts!



This is by far one of the saddest and most laconic statements ever made capturing the philosophy of a significant cross section of Republicans.

I guess someone standing up to the experts would make that special someone a non-expert; in other words it would make them an amateur, unknowledgeagle, untrained, unskilled, and just generally not knowing much about what they are doing.

Because oh, yes, my friends,  that's exactly the thing we need more of in the world!

But who am I to speak?

As a mere mythical anti-bullying internet superhero,  I am trapped in a perpetual battle in the dark vortex between the two extremes known as the left and the right.  Sadly liberals are people who want to bully people about issues of economic self-determinism and conservatives are people who want to bully people about social issues. I don't know which is worse: prying into my bedroom window, or reaching into my pocket to grab money out of it. Sadly on many serious issues like the Patriot act, Prisons, the War on Drugs, Starting New Wars, the two parties are virtually indistinguishable.

As an internet hero, I am working hard to use my heightened intellectual and sensory abilities to bust out of the duality between republican and democrat, left versus right, etc.

I welcome all conservatives and liberal super-villains who dare to visit my secret blog lair on to discuss these issues with me.  I have found no home with the Democrats, Republicans, Centrists, Tea-Party Goers, etc.,  which is why I was forced to carve out such a bitchin' Lair entirely my own.

So, all my fellow earthlings, and Milky Way Galaxians, let me know what you think! Click on the word comments below to leave a post. Either use an existing screenname, or use the scroll down menu and choose name/url to create screenname or profile that suits you. I will not delete posts even if you disagree with me!

Video source NatCen4ScienceEd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzrUt9CHtpY&feature=player_detailpage

0 comments:

Post a Comment